Dr. Chris Palmer OD talks on KARE and recommends seeing your optometrist regularly. February is macular degeneration month and Dr. Palmer shares how he is helping people living with macular degeneration.
If you or a loved one are now having problems seeing and doing the things you have enjoyed, Dr. Lucy Yen can help. If you have been told by your eye doctor that a change in your eyeglass prescription will not help you see any better, call Dr. Yen who is trained to design special glasses that can make a difference.
Dr. Yen is using miniaturized binoculars or telescopes to help people who have lost vision from:
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Macular Degeneration: Wet or Dry
- Stargardt’s Disease
- Glaucoma & other vision limiting conditions
Dr. Yen Offers You:
- A Complimentary Phone Consultation with Doctor
- Low Vision Evaluation
- Specialized Low Vision Eyeglasses
- Low Vision Nutritional Information